The Cy Burger
January 2, 2018
This is the burger that everyone in our family asks for. Fairly simple, good flavor, and variations to please everyone.
- 1 lb 80% lean beef meat
- 1 tsp soy sauce or tamari
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 tbsp wine
- 4 buns
- butter to taste
- 4 american singles or cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado sliced thinly
- 4 leaves of butter head lettuce
- 4 slices of heirloom tomato
- Pull out meat and ingredients, mix together meat, soy, salt, pepper, garlic, and wine in a medium bowl. Separate into four 1/4 pounds. Shape in nice rounds, slightly thinner in the middle
- Let the burger patties rest, bringing the meat up to room temperature.
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Turn down grill to medium and place the burgers on the grill, cook to medium-rare about 4 minutes per side.
- Butter the buns on both sides or skip the buns for a more ketogenic experience.
- For the last minute toast the buns on the grill.
- Add the cheese just before pulling the burgers off of the grill.
- Doll up the burger and ENJOY!