July 13, 2018 |
Family Recipes |
The Cy Burger
1 lb 80% lean beef meat
1 tsp soy sauce/tamari
1/2 tsp salt
1 pinch pepper
1 small clove garlic
1 tbl wine
butter to taste
4 american singles/cheddar cheese
4 leaves of butterhead lettuce
4 slices of heirloom tomatoes
- Pull out meat and ingredients, mix together meat, soy, salt, pepper, garlic, and wine in a medium bowl. Separate into four 1/4 pounds. Shape in nice rounds, slightly thinner in the middle
- Let the burger patties rest, bringing the meat up to room temperature.
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Turn down grill to medium and place the burgers on the grill, cook to medium-rare about 4 minutes per side.
- Butter the buns on both sides or skip the buns for a more ketogenic experience.
- For the last minute toast the buns on the grill.
- Add the cheese just before pulling the burgers off of the grill.
- Doll up the burger and ENJOY!